Why black? Because it’s sexy. It’s a bold color but also one that does not stand out too prominently (best black walking shoes). It is elegant, simple, often somber, and exudes more power than any other color. Sounds like the perfect pair to choose for exercise; rather inspiring. Also, black is easier to clean and makes it relatively simple to maintain despite wear, tear, abrasions, and other damage accrued over months of use. Often, a good polishing is all it takes to render black walking shoes for men easy on the eyes.
The right exercise shoes can go a long way to inspiring your daily workouts. Imagine slipping into ugly shoes that lack that special punchy appeal. Suppose you wake up on the right side of the bed for once, you feel pumped up and raring to burn some calories and get one step closer to fitness, and then you slip into dirty shoes whose stains won’t go off or the color suddenly doesn’t suit your mood.
Black is universal, consistent, and an all-round aid in any exercise moment. So when you are out shopping for the best walking shoes for men, go black or go back.
TOP 5 BEST BLACK WALKING SHOES FOR MEN
- 1. New Balance Men’s MW577 Leather Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoe
- 2. Rockport Men’s World Tour Classic Walking Shoe
- 3. Rockport Men’s Eureka Walking Shoe
- 4. Mohem Men’s Poseidon Mesh Walking Shoes Casual Water Shoes
- 5. Reebok Men’s Work ‘N Cushion 2.0 Walking Shoe
- Advantages of Using best Black Walking Shoes
- Incoming search terms:
- Mark M. Roberts
1. New Balance Men’s MW577 Leather Hook-and-Loop Walking Shoe
Here are some of the main features on the New Balance Men’s MW577 Leather Hook-and-Loop.
- Make: leather with a synthetic sole
- Vamp region hosts dual hook and loop straps for convenient wearing and cinching
- Straps are adjustable
- Uppers in leather have perforations for improved breathability (ventilation) compared to other models in the same price range
- Heel possesses shock absorbent technology; Abzorb
- Designed for daily long-term usage
- Has removable insoles
- Flat sole made to provide comfort; older me will appreciate the skid sole design element
- Arch support not as good as in other models in the same range
- Sold in 3 different color-codes
2. Rockport Men’s World Tour Classic Walking Shoe
Here are some of the main features on the Rockport Men’s World Tour Classic.
- Make: Leather with solid rubber sole
- Padded tongue and collar add to comfort value
- Enhanced support system through innovations like Walking Platform
- EVA footbed promotes long-term comfort during workouts
- Lace-up design for simple and convenient slip-on and cinch
- Stylish design
- Good outsole traction in these walking shoes for men
- Distressed leather uppers and mid-height rise make for an elegant look
- Full-grain leather uppers make for easy cleanability
- Sold in 8 different color-codes
3. Rockport Men’s Eureka Walking Shoe
Here are some of the main features on the Rockport Men’s Eureka.
- Make: leather with a synthetic sole
- Comfortable footbed with latex foam; footbed is removable
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining; cuts odor
- Lace-up design at the vamp region; makes for easy adjustment for ideal fit
- Padded tongue and collar
- Good heel stability
- Ideal forefoot flexibility thanks to Strobel construction build
- Full-grained leather upper for cleanability and elegance
- Mesh lining for ventilation
- Rubber sole
- Cushioned in-step
- Sold in 5 different color-codes
4. Mohem Men’s Poseidon Mesh Walking Shoes Casual Water Shoes
Here are some of the main features on the Mohem Men’s Poseidon Mesh.
- Make: Lycra net cloth with a rubberized sole
- Weighs less than 8 ounces and is one of the lightest walking shoes for men
- Breathable air mesh uppers ensure ventilation and ideal fit
- The lycra also serves as waterproofing
- Casual, good for multivaried uses and daily application; can walk all day in them
- They dry quite fast even after full underwater submersion; about an hour’s drying time
- Sold in 7 different color-codes
5. Reebok Men’s Work ‘N Cushion 2.0 Walking Shoe
Here are some of the main features on the Reebok Men’s Work ‘N Cushion 2.0.
- Make: Leather with a rubberized sole
- Slip- as well as oil-resistant outsole; excellent traction for walking and jogging
- Durable comfort and improved support due leather uppers
- Improves walking stride and provides stability thanks to beveled heel constructions
- Wide 4E sizing to accommodate big and wide feet
- Elegant look, and high comfort for all day use
- Sold in 2 different color-codes
Advantages of Using best Black Walking Shoes
Black shoes (and there is no study we can think of that confirms this), from our observations at least, seem to be more inspiring for men looking to get fit.
- Walking shoes for men come designed for comfort and flexibility. Black shoes keep any fold or stretch marks in the shoe material hidden; these might occur only after months of use, so don’t worry.
- The gel and cushioning effects in these shoes help you walk tall and proud but also sometimes rather fast. With black shoes, you can clean away the stains and sploshes accrued on a day of speed-walking.
- While there are several other colors for you to choose from, black can suit a wider spectrum of personal attire and styles. You can buy new workout outfits (pardon the double ‘out’ usage), and black will suit them. You can therefore walk or jog without worrying unduly about appearing ‘off-color’.
Best Black walking shoes are easy to adapt to and can in turn match a lot of settings, scenarios, and styles.
When choosing the perfect pair of black walking shoes for men, make sure you get all the features you need based on your physique and exercise requirements. Depending on how overweight you are, one or the other shoe that we reviewed above will serve better than the rest. Take your time reading our various buying guides and resources, and we hope you choose the perfect best black walking shoes.
Incoming search terms:
- All black walking shoes
- Mens black walking shoes
- Best Black walking shoes reviews
- Mens black leather walking shoes
- Rockport eureka walking shoe mens
Mark M. Roberts
The Shoes Guide