How to Choose Walking Shoes for Wide Feet? – It is very important to choose when you have some issues with your feet which could be triggered by putting on narrow shoes when you should not be. When you’re someone who puts on narrow shoes which are so tight for your wide feet, then you’re pulling yourself at an unnecessary danger for health issues with your foot that could generate quite a trouble in the future, especially toe deformities.
The issue with footwear companies is that they simply don’t consider about the width of the walking footwear they make. Almost all the current footwear companies make extremely narrow-width footwear which does not fit the average people’s feet.
How to Choose Walking Shoes for Wide Feet
1. Look the wide-shoe section
Seeking footwear in the wide section of a footwear shop is a good starting point.
- If you are lucky, you will discover the same design footwear as in the normal section, simply developed to support wide feet.
- Additionally it is useful to inquire a store staff to check the back to find out if the design you want is available in a wide edition.
2. Look into the past
Old-fashioned stores could be a treasure trove of choices for people that have wide feet.
- Search oxfords as well as unisex-style brogues that are perfect for those who have wide feet.
- Shoes with laces are also a good option since they can often accommodate for wide feet easily while laced up more freely.
3. Try to avoid too many straps
Footwear using lots of straps could be constricting for the people with wide feet.
- Footwear with T-strap or just one or two straps is more convenient for females with wide feet.
- There is absolutely nothing charming about straps rooting into foot, creating them seem inflamed.
4. Search for adjustable functions
- Flexible buckles, straps and elastic on footwear are your friend simply because they will help you to adjust your footwear to ideal fit your wide feet, generating them convenient to pun on during the day.
5. Consider the toe design of your footwear
Toe design of your footwear could make a huge difference in your wide feet.
- Pointed toe-design could be more constricting, while a round design toe enables more space for your foot.
- A stacked, wide heel gives additional stability and support, which will enhance the convenience aspect as well.
6. All fabrics weren’t developed the same
Specific fabrics will provide you much more than the others.
- Soft as well as Suede leathers will adapt to your foot much better than patent leathers, since the covering used on patent leathers inhibits it from stretching.
- When you are still having difficulty taking your footwear to stretch, use a footwear stretching squirt.
- Ensure to patch test first to evaluate that it won’t influence the color of your footwear.
- Subsequently you spray your footwear, put on them at home for a couple of hours to stretch them out.
7. Footwear Lacing for the Wide Feet
Utilize this particular lacing design for the wide feet. If the footwear has a couple of eyelets on each part, lace from the set nearest to the shoe-tongue.
- Step-1: Through the underneath, lace up from the very 1st eyelets.
- Step-2: Overlap the laces as well as lace down from the 2nd eyelets.
- Step-3: Do not overlap, lace up from the 3rd set of eyelets.
- Step-4: Overlap and lace down from the 4th set of eyelets.
- Step-5: Do not overlap, lace up from the 5th set of eyelets
- Step-6: Overlap and lace up from the 6th set of eyelets.
Don’t stop unless you have utilized all of the eyelets you want to use and then tie up your bow. Altering your lacing design will influence the fit of the footwear, so be careful after setting up a change and check it out over shorter ranges.
When you have wide feet, you realize the difficulty to get the correct pair of shoes. Typically when they are cozy, they are not fashionable and when they are stylish, they hurt. Keep in mind that when you have wide feet, you don’t have to overlook comfortable, stunning shoes. It is your foot. So take your time to choose shoes for wide feet which provides you comfort for a longtime.